What is Logo...?
A logo is a graphic mark, emblem, symbol, or stylized name used to identify a company, organization, product, or brand.
It may take the form of an abstract or figurative design, or it may present as a stylized version of the company’s name if
it has sufficient brand recognition.Logos have become an integral part of companies' brand identities. A widely and instantly recognized logo
is a valuable intangible asset for a corporation
The Value of Logo...?
- A logo is a visual symbol used to instantly identify a company, organization, product, or brand.
- Logos may show an entity’s name spelled out with letters or they may be abstract designs, such as the Nike stripe.
- Some logos contain hidden messaging, for example, keen observers will notice how the FedEx logo contains a white arrow shape, in the negative space between the letters E and X, to symbolize delivery accuracy.
- Logos are an important part of a brand's identity, and instantly recognizable logos are valuable property to a company.
- Logos are intellectual property protected under trademark law.
- Some companies with the most famous logos are Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Nike, Starbucks, Apple, and Mercedes-Benz.
Types of Logo...?
- Mascot Logo
- Pictorial mark
- Combination mark
- Abstract mark
Logos are meant to visually identify a company. The logo can contain the company's name or just be a visual
representation. A company's logo is most often plastered on any association with it: on the products it sells,
on advertisements, on sponsorship deals, or donations to charities. A logo is meant to quickly and appealingly
draw an individual's attention to the company.
Which type logo do you need...?